Alright everyone’s talking about growth hacking and well it’s such a cool word. But what happens after we actually stop using it as a verb at start using it as a philosophy, a way of growing and solving problems / obstacles / challenges. Well the first and most obvious ‘after the sensation’ goal is to actually start doing the work : finding creative yet hmmmm…data backed methods for growing your startup, business, or influence in 2017.
To help both you and I accomplish growth goals I found some pretty in-depth resources on the web despite the fact that they are free they also come from an experienced point of view (I guess that can be both good and bad for a growth hacker but well, you know that’s how the story goes… So let’s begin 🙂
- The Ultimate Media Kit Guide
- If you already own a website an excellent growth hack is to update your media kit.
- SAAS Startup Growth Hacking
- Matthew Barby provides a list of 25 actionable growth hacks. This resource is very useful and detailed.
- 35 Growth Hacking Tools
- A solid list of tools. If you’re a consultant be sure to look at my list of tools for growing your business as well .
- Growing a Social Account from Scratch
- Growth Hacking for Traction
- An excellent resource that outlines early traction strategies
- Find strategies from notable growth hackers by following them. Luckily, I found a really cool list for you ^ I might write one of my own in the near future but for now I think Forbes has got you covered
- outlines customer acquisition strategies
- Real Life Growth Hacking Examples
I know I know… As short as this is it should be a Reddit post 🙂 but you know I’ll be updating this in the future so once you’ve got your fill return and Get Some … more